NAŠE LÁSKY: So kiss me and smile for me

John Denver
NAŠE LÁSKY: So kiss me and smile for me:

"John Denver - leaving on a jet plane (lyrics)
All my bags are packed
i´m ready to go.
I´m standing here outside your door
I hate to wake you up to say goodbye.
But the dawn is breaking
it is early morn
the taxi is waiting
he is blown his horn
Already im so lonsome
i could die.

So kiss me and smile for me
tell me that you´ll wait for me.
Hold me like you´ll never let me go
´Cause i´m leavin on a jat plane
don´t know when i´ll be back again.
Oh babe,i hate to go.

Theres so many times i´ve let you down
So many times i´ve played around.
I tell you now they don´t mean a thing
every place i´ll go i think of you
every song i sing
i´ll sing for you.
When i come back,
i´ll bring your wedding ring."

Read more...celý text i video song od    John Denver je tady. 




Vybraný příspěvek

The Britisch Monarchy na Facebooku. Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II

Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II This photograph of The Queen by the renowned British photographer Mary McCartney has been released to m...