Eva Olmerová - 1968 Čekej tiše..písničky 60.tých let (Judita Čeřovská)

Kanadský cardinalpair



Píseň s anglickým textem a komentáři - pocvičte se a překládejte, jde to snadno (zvláště v komentářích. Já už to umím...

Eva Olmerová - 1968

Lyrics by: Oscar Hammerstein II (O. Greeley Clendenning H. II)
Music by: Richard Rodgers
From the Film: State Fair 1945 (M)

I'm as restless as a willow in a windstorm, I'm as jumpy as puppet on a string
I'd say that I had spring fever, but I know it isn't spring
I am starry eyed and vaguely discontented, like a nightingale without a song to sing
O why should I have spring fever, when it isn't even spring

I keep wishing I were someone else, walking down a strange new street
And hearing words that I've never heard from a girl I've yet to meet
I'm as busy as spider spinning daydreams, spinning spinning daydreams
I'm as giddy as a baby on a swing

I haven't seen a crocus or a rosebud, or a robin on the wing
But I feel so gay in a melancholy way, that it might as well be spring
It might as well be spring.


Compare her with amy winehouse...nothing more nothing less...but the end...that is pity...
why to compare with amy winehouse? why can´t you perceive the individuality without any shits around? 'Nothing more,,, nothing less..' (probably u feel yourself to sing it better..can u please send me link to ur version?)
That was very good comparison. She really had similar voice. And similar destiny.
This is enchanting! I love it! Thank you for posting!

Zdroj: český internet a youtube.com


Vybraný příspěvek

The Britisch Monarchy na Facebooku. Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II

Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II This photograph of The Queen by the renowned British photographer Mary McCartney has been released to m...