CÉLINE DION - I'M ALIVE (Official Music Video) Překlad, zpěv a výuka obsahu textu Céline Dion pokročilé a zábavné...

Céline Dion
Lyrics:
I get Wings to FlyI'm alive  When you call on me When I hear you breatheI get wings to flyI feel that I'm alive When you look at meI can touch the sky
I know that I'm alive When you bless the dayI just drift awayAll my worries dieI'm glad that I'm aliveYou've set my heart on fire  Filled me with love Made me a woman On clouds aboveI couldn't get much higher
My spirit takes flight Cause I am aliveWhen you call on me
When I hear you breatheI get wings to flyI feel that I'm aliveWhen you reach for me
Raising spirits high God knows that,
That I'll be the one standing byThrough good and through trying times
And it's only begunI can't wait for the rest of my lifeWhen you call on meWhen you reach for meI get wings to flyI feel that...When you bless the dayI just drift away All my worries dieI know that Im aliveI get wings to fly
God knows that I'm alive"

Vybraný příspěvek

The Britisch Monarchy na Facebooku. Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II

Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II This photograph of The Queen by the renowned British photographer Mary McCartney has been released to m...