Zpíváme anglicky se švédskou skupinou ABBA - I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do

ABBA
Released in April 1975, this was the second single from the album "Abba", following So Long. It spent 3 weeks at no. 1 in Australia, and hit the top 10 in most of Europe. It was not a success in Britain, reaching 38.
The song drew inspiration from the American orchestra leader Billy Vaughan, who sprang to fame in the late 50's with his saxophone laden music. This was a prominent part of Bjorn and Benny's musical heritage.
Mats Ollson wrote in Expressen: "The song has marvellous saxophones, a melody, superb couplets, and Agnetha's voice layered over Frida's in the chorus. It's possible that Frida has the better voice, but Agnetha's has a special stamp which is tremendously seductive".
The Abba girls themselves were also tremendously seductive, as can be seen in this tv performance from April 1975. Plenty of close ups here of two of the most beautiful girls there has ever been in pop history.


This song has become quite popular at weddings.

Lyrics:
Love me or leave me,
Make your choice but believe me,
I love you,
I do, I do, I do, I do, I do
I can't conceal it,
Don't you see, can't you feel it
Don't you too,
I do, I do, I do, I do, I do
Oh, I've been dreaming through my lonely past
Now I just made it, I found you at last
So come on, now let's try it
I love you, can't deny it
'Cos it's true,
I do, I do, I do, I do, I do
Oh, no hard feelings between you and me
If we can't make it, but just wait and see
So come on now, let's try it
I love you, can't deny it
'Cos it's true,
I do, I do, I do, I do, I do
So love me or leave me,
Make your choice but believe me,
I love you,
I do, I do, I do, I do, I do
I can't conceal it,
Don't you see, can't you feel it
Don't you too,
I do, I do, I do, I do, I do



Vybraný příspěvek

The Britisch Monarchy na Facebooku. Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II

Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II This photograph of The Queen by the renowned British photographer Mary McCartney has been released to m...